Monday, December 8, 2008

All I Want For Christmas...

is not you. Quit singing that song and focus here (although, doesn't this all make you want to watch "Love Actually" for the upteenth million time?).

All I want for Christmas is for someone smarter than me to fake my identity and take the GRE for me this Saturday. I don't think I'm asking too much here. Naturally the "faking my identity" part is up to you seeing as you are presumably smarter than I am. And since this will all be a wonderful time for you to show off your mental prowess I'm going to assume you don't want a monetary compensation.

You're a good person you are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too bad I didn't see this sooner, I would've done this, but unfortunately for you, I'm *too* smart to do it for free. I know my services are valuable, and I would expect compensation. I don't have anything to prove - I've already proven myself on the LSAT - and everything to gain...