Hi, I know we haven't talked yet, but I've lived under your for about 2 months now. Normally everything is fine and I only occasionally here you walking about for your nightly trips to the restroom. We all have to pee- I get it.
However, recently you have been, I can only imagine, practicing your sumo wrestling moves. The loud thumps that resonate from my ceiling tend to make my walls rattle. My cats are afraid.
Is that a bass note I hear as well? Turn the treble up and save your ears! Seriously people, I know that at times loud parties find there way to the streets. Maybe you decided to bring it to your apartment. Since I did not receive an invite I would assume this is for morbidly obese people only.
It's midnight. I'm giving you until 12:30 to change your wrestling ways or... well, I'm not sure yet. But I'm going to hate you more and more for sure. Please feel free to go on your balcony- it's nice outside tonight! Granted my vindictive side might come out and I'll call a noise complaint to the local police (the feds are busy).
Thanks and have a good night!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment