Monday, August 25, 2008

Wedding Showers and Foster Pups

Wedding showers are the most useful and terrible thing to attend. Useful in the case that people buy you anything you ask for- willingly. All you have to do is stand there and smile. Terrible if you must go and not receive a single gift and make chit-chat about your life. I'm 3 years older- I think it's time people at my church buy me things. It's only fair. I did my time there- it's my time for presents!

And I would like the new Dyson vacuum that has that ball thingy. And a slew of Wilson pans. And a nice knife set. A complete pan set would be amazing. A new shower curtain and bath supplies. Some more paintings. A stand-up mirror. My list could go on.

These people owe me. Sorry I'm too independent to run off and get married. But I have an apartment to stock!

Oh, and I got a foster dog. A 5 month cocker spaniel. She's cute:

2 comments:

Sevahn said...

Right on, sister! Same with baby showers...

Sam said...

You do deserve a shower! & that's a cute puppy doggone it! Have a puppy shower.