Thought 1: Well, today is Monday. And (not including today) there are 4 days separating us from my birthday! Are we getting the party supplies out yet? I certainly hope so! I'm turning 22 and nothing will be spared. Well... aside from all the fancy things I can't afford. I want a new car, a GPS tracker thingy for new said car, a Fancy watch (Gucci or Cartier), Chance by Chanel, and some clothes from work (don't worry I have a list so you know which ones I want). I think if everyone got together we could get that car.
Thought 2: I know it may not be the coolest thing ever, but I love Harry Potter. I got it via mail on Saturday and began to read it that afternoon. In less than 24 hours it was finished. I probably read for around 9 hours or so. And I must say I was very happy. Everything happened just as it needed to. But I still have a few questions. Most notably without giving too much away... who becomes the new headmaster at Hogwarts? I need to know. Why didn't she tell me this important bit of information?
Thought 3: I'm running late to class.
Thought 4: I just found out that I was supposed to go to work on Sunday and I didn't go. I actually thought I had the day off. I told her I needed that day off, and when I glanced at the schedule I didn't see that I was scheduled. I'm a little upset about it actually. I don't know what to do. The manager is new, and her schedule was sloppy. Bad combination. Should I remind her that I asked for Sunday off? And that she needs to learn to call my cell phone. Grrr.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm not a HP fan...
but he died, didn't he?
You failed to mention how your mother brought the UNOPENED book to you within 2 hours of delivery by the US Postal Service. I deserve credit for not opening, starting, and keeping the book for myself! I am crushed to not recieve credit where credit is due!
Harry Potter is from the devil! I bet you're one of those liberals, too! Have a nice birthday.
Post a Comment