Monday, January 19, 2009

I know..

Yes, I realize it's been forever since I last updated. It would be nice if i said, "ug" it's just been crazy around here. But that's not really true. I've done very little. Granted, I did almost steal someone's jacket from IHOP, but I ended up not really. Even the little excitement I can find is crushed by the waitress running after me screaming that I have someone's jacket. Stupid waitresses always steal my thunder.

So instead, here I sit still contemplating that frozen Indian meal I had for lunch. It was... different. And there was something hidding under my spinach. I'mnot sure if it was tufo or cheese. And my entire dish was yellowish. I ate it, I'm just not yet sure I'll eat it again. I really want to like Indian food- really. But it's just so different and I have no idea what I'm getting.

The other excitement in my life is my crazy bright light box. It's crazy bright. And I get to sit by it every morning. I can't tell if it's helping me or not- I've been insatiabley tired recently and so it's hard to tell. I think I have mono. Not really, since, as Amber pointed out, I have none of the other symptoms. I also think I have a thyroid problem. All I really know is I slept at least 10 hours last night and all I can think about right now is going back to sleep. I'm just drinking my red bull for show. It's so not going to wake me.

Isn't my life thrilling? I really want to go ice skating and see a ton of movies. The Oscars are almost here and I've only seen "Gran Torino," which amusing as it was, will only be nominated for Best Original Song. That's going to be a great moment- when Clint Eastwood is singing his song at the Oscars.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you come visit, I can take you for Indian food at a restaurant - I love Indian food and generally like frozen meals, but frozen Indian food sounds gross to me. And help find foods you'll actually like.

Also, we can go ice skating. Granted, it won't be January, but it'll still be fun. Promise!