1. I had a dream last night that I was in Vegas watching a Cirque du Soleil show. I had to watch it because I wanted to see "Across the Universe" and it was the next best thing. Honestly, I think it might be the other way around, but whatever...
But someone was trying to kill me and I had to run all around the theatre, thus ruining my show experience.
How rude.
2. I think I might get another cat, so Igby has a friend to play and boss around.
3. I'm in the process of getting another job. Just a blah job because let's be honest- I need money and I like money. But I'm not going to tell you what it is because it's a little embarrassing. Let's just say that it will be a mindless job. And that is nice.
4. I am getting burned out writing this semester. I have multiple papers dues every week. I'm spent.
5. Along with being spent, I am hungry. But I want Cheesecake Factory stuff. Sadly, Denton does not have a Cheesecake Factory. And I have no money.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment