Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dear New Ipod,

Hi, how are you? I'm good. I'm excited about our new journey together. I really like that you are silver even though you don't match my other Ipod memorabilia. My bose speaker set will be very happy to know that his friend is back and he is loved.

Hopefully you won't run away again. Or jump into my chai.

I'm going to add some cool new video to you since you are ridiculously large in storage. I can only fill 14 of your 80 gigs, and I really want you to feel special. So I thought I would put in a variety of shows.

What genre do you like? Reality your thing? Cause Project Runway is amazing.
Suspense? I like the Soprano's.
Dark Comedy? Weeds is a riot and edgy.
Old school? Everyone loves Friends!

Really it's your choice. Well, that and I need to learn how to rip DVDs and put them on you.

What about a rousing podcast? Those sound fun.

I just want to be friends.

Love,
Kali

No comments: