I think everyone has this list. A list of personal favorite movies, many of which you realize might not be very good, but you love anyways. Some of your movies may actually be good movies. The rules to the list are as follows:
1. Think of all the movies you have seen in your lifetime.
2. Organize the movies on a numerical list, with 1 being the best and decreasing from there.
3. That's really all the rules I can think of at this point.
But actually right now I can't think of all the movies I've ever seen. And I'm having a hard time deciding where Mary Poppins and Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion should go. Those are both some great movies. Then there is Igby Goes Down and Almost Famous. And what about Love Actually? I can see that I have some really rough decisions ahead of me. I ask you all to pray for me.
And please forgive me for getting your hopes up and letting you down without my complete list. I will, at some time in the future, post my list of best movies. Make sure you come back everyday in eager anticipation.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Romy and Michelle's will forever make me think of you and our awkward middle school years. Me, you , Ashley, feather boas, lots of glitter, and frizzy hair pretty much sums it all up. :)
What about My Fair Lady? You watched it SO many many times! I would have assumed it to have the number one position.
Good call. Leave 'em hangin'. That'll have them crawling back for more.
I don't remember how exactly I remembered the number of toilets but I think there were "five filthy urinals" or something. There are 4 boys restrooms and 4 girls restrooms in all. So that should ease your mind.
I will gladly be a Gunther. As long as I have an unrequited love thing with one of the cast members.
Oh and I have to agree with your mom about My Fair Lady. Although I love Almost Famous. Have you seen the bridge?
Post a Comment