Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Weekend In Points

1. Never watch 7+ hours of "Law and Order" (mix of special victims and criminal intent) on a Saturday while doped up on cold medicine. You will automatically assume someone is dead and brutally murdered. And then you will have to answer why you were texting them and did you kill them. I don't have an alibi! Well, I would if my cats could talk... but I haven't been outside all day, haven't seen anyone all day... this is not good. I'm too fragile for prison.

2. I feel gross. I think I have just an old fashioned cold, and it sucks. I haven't felt like a real person since last Wednesday. Migraine knocked out Thursday and this grossness and killed all the other days. I keep getting up and forgetting why I got up. I apologize for any "choppyness" this post may have. I'm not editing for clarity later- sorry.

3. My cats have a bad case of the fleas. It's just not cool. Mom and I wrangled them down and gave them a bath. As in I dunked my cats into the sink full of soapy water meant to kill fleas. They did not like this. Igby REALLY didn't like it. Poor Zeda has more hair than body and looked like a disgruntled sugar glider. I have pics on my phone-- can't make my mind work enough to get them here. Needless to say, I was soaked at the end.

4. I can't smell anything and it's freaking me out.

No comments: