I guess it's time for an update.
I had a funny story last night then I promptly went and forgot it.
Oh Oh! Guess what I did today AND yesterday?
That's right- ran on the elliptical for 30 minutes! That's because I rule.
I RULE!
Oh, and to do this great feat of greatness, I bought some yoga sportswear from Target a few weeks ago. Then I realized- what if I wanted to take my activity to the outside? Say in the form of rollerblades.... I would need a pair of shorts.
Problem.
I don't own any shorts that aren't super short and silk, meant to sleep in. So, back to Target- goal: 1 pair of shorts.
Goal semi-accomplished.
I tried on a few pair. Hated myself in them. I don't do shorts. I do pants and the occasional skirt/dress that meets my knee. I look stupid in shorts. Wearing them is like an invitation for the world to laugh at my stumpy, white huge legs. And I'd rather not open myself to that sort of humiliation.
There was one night I wore a mini-skirt that Amber refused to call a mini even though it was inches above my knee-cap. What did I learn that night? Amber is a whore.
But anywho. I think I found a nice option at Target today. It has some yoga type shorts, but with a black yoga-esq skirt over it. That way the material isn't stuck to my leg. I felt it was the least embarrassing option I had to go with.
So what is this post really about??
Next time you see me on the side of the street attempting to run or skate... please don't point and laugh. Especially since I tend to run in flip-flops.
(I have issues with my feet in tennis shoes)
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
at least you don't run knock-keeded in flip flops! Get some good running shoes!
I'm slow - just "caught" your title as a reference from Spamalot! I like it - very witty!
When is my nice post coming?
Post a Comment