Saturday, December 1, 2007

Funny!

This is one of the more enjoyable commercials I have ever seen. Sadly we here in the U.S.A have too short of attention spans and thus we will never see it here.

In steps YouTube.

Please enjoy this and take special pleasure in laughing at the "Babies Everywhere" lady. I know I will.

5 comments:

Sam said...

Wow.

Unknown said...

It took 10 min to watch on dial up, but well worth it! I loved her stuffing everything in her blouse!

Lisaandherblog said...

I did it! I did it! I said that I would do it and indeed I did. (Must be sung a la My Fair Lady.)

Write a new post that is.

Unknown said...

everyone must watch "charlie the unicorn" on youtube. So funny!

Krystle said...

KALI! WRITE SOMETHING!

like... an indepth post about college and how much it sucked. but the graduation ceremony will probably suck more.