So, I work for BCBG, right? Well, I just got transferred to the Vista Ridge mall. The last two (2) days I have arrived at work at 7 a.m. to help open this new store. Today was the first official day. Madness.
We had a manager. But due to personal circumstances, she quit- today. Our first day. After being at work for barely over an hour.
So, this is where I begin to think. Maybe I could swing being the manager. It's A LOT of work. This is normally an out of college job. Definitely full time...
...and I'm taking 15 hours next semester.
Am I crazy? It's a great paying job (for me). And another manager from another store suggested me for the position- and surprisingly the District Manager didn't say no. She didn't say yes, but she did say that she wanted to meet with me asap. If for nothing else than for the assistant manager position.
But that's not what I want. As some of you may know, I just got another job (part-time) that pays almost $20 an hour. This makes things interesting- because it is simply a sales job. Not a manager.
Keep in mind- I'm a full time student.
So, am I crazy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yep! But you can afford to be crazy right now, so I say go ahead. I hate it when people our age "play it safe." What are your 20s for if not to do insane crap?!
Good point Sam- except that my insane crap is strangely mature. And that's boring.
maybe it's just insane being mature in your 20's.
Post a Comment